Thanks to our amazing leadership teams, teachers and parents, we are very pleased to announce that Amity International School received an A Band rating by ADEK, which is amongst the highest ratings given in a first inspection.
Areas of strength were identified as:
- Our curriculum design and implementation received a very good rating due to its breadth, balance and relevance, with a good focus on literacy and numeracy.
- Our level of instruction in sailing was rated outstanding and makes a major contribution to the students’ confidence and self-esteem, sense of responsibility and awareness of preserving the natural marine environment
- The enhancement of the curriculum through a variety of creative and sporting areas.
- We were recognised for the progress students make in almost all subjects and the positive start made by children in the early years
- The strategic direction and clarity of leadership was commended.
- The partnership with parents is very good and every effort has been made to secure parental involvement in the school.
- Students’ personal development and the provision for care and welfare to ensure their safety and wellbeing was highlighted.
- The school is a relaxed, calm and productive environment, conducive to learning and has a welcoming atmosphere
To view the full, in-depth report, click here
If you’d like to know more about the Department of Education and Knowledge, who conducts the inspections, click here.
We’re very proud to announce that we’ve received amongst the highest ratings given on first inspection.
We believe in All-round learning.
It’s important for children to be developed socially, academically and physically.